1973 Camaro Radio OE Replica
***Do not use original speakers
- Nearly Identical Reproduction of the Original
- Bluetooth Built-In
- AM/FM Digital Tuner
- Aux Input (Rear)
- Metal Knobs
- Working/Moving Station Indicator
- Fits in Original Dash Location
- 3 Channel Pre-Outs (L/R/Sub)
Antique Automobile Radio OE Replica radios designed their radios to look as close as possible to the original radio that came in your vehicle and provide you with modern features.
These radios come standard with Bluetooth built-in and an auxiliary input in the rear. This attention to detail on these radios is unbelievable. The displays have roll-over dials where appropriate. The pushbuttons work and feel like mechanical pushbuttons even though there is a digital tuner on the board to ensure you don't have the stations jumping on you. They are metal where they are supposed to be metal and plastic where they are supposed to be plastic.
The Antique Automobile Radio OE Replica radios are specifically tooled to fit the exact years that are specified. Some of these radios have even fooled judges at car shows thinking that the radio is an original when it is a brand new, modern replica. If you want the most original appearance possible, the AAR OE Replica is the way to go.Full Feature List:
- Small size, BIG features, rare option!
- Looks original but offers today's technology!
- Quality Chrome plated faceplate and knobs exactly match original radio!
- AM/FM 'Roll-over' dial scale looks and works like original!
- AM or FM band selected with slide-bar like original!
- Maximum power = 180 watts RMS (45 watts x 4 speakers 4Ω, 14.4V, 1kHz)
- Uses original antenna
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio!
- All controls easily accessible. Volume, bass, treble, balance, fader and tuning from original looking controls!
- 7/16" shafts for mounting exactly match original radio!
- LED dial lights will never need replacing!
- Digitally tuned AM/FM Stereo front end provides stable, high quality reception!
- Amber stereo indicator! Dial face lights blue!
- 3 RCA jacks for left channel, right channel and sub-woofer line outs
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Switch selectable for 1,2,3 or 4 speakers
- Switch selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable with every radio
- Bluetooth 3.0 EDR compliant
- Built in microphone for HFP (hands-free profile)
- HSP, A2DP, AVRCP profiles supported
- Programmable audio equalizer
- Place/answer calls or stream your favorite programs while maintaining original appearance!
- 1973 Chevrolet Camaro