Single DIN Radios for Classic Cars
Q: What is a DIN size radio?
A: A ‘DIN’ (approx 7.2" X 2.11") radio opening is a standard radio size for most foreign and domestic vehicles 1984 and up.
If the dash in your classic car has been cut, sometimes you have to punt and just put a modern radio in your vehicle. We offer several different options including Kenwood eXeclon CD players as well as simple, plain options from Continental.
Find parts for your vehicle:
* Example payment is based on the listed product price assuming a 24-month loan term and a 9.99% APR. Subject to approval of credit application. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications, loan amount, and term. Bread® pay-over-time plans are loans made by Comenity Capital Bank.
A few suggestions:
- Check or remove your vehicle fitment filter
- Check for typos or misspellings
- Broaden your search by removing any applied filters
- Still not finding what you want? Give us a call at 1-888-789-7297 and one of our sales representatives will be happy to assist you.