AUX & USB Extension Port for Your Classic Car
If you are using auxiliary or USB in your classic car and you don't already have USB ports built-in like newer cars,
this product is a must-have.
Fits In The Cigarette Lighter Hole
Our USB & AUX extension can mount in the original cigarette lighter location, or anywhere else you may want,
and provides an easy, clean way to connect your USB cord or auxiliary device.
No Hanging Cables Below Your Dash
Instead of having cords hanging below your dash, or having to fumble with an extension cord in the glovebox, the CCS-PSAP
allows you to connect your phone or USB drive right there in center of your dash.
This item gives you the ease of use and convenience of modern cars, which all have USB and 3.5mm jacks in the center console.
The CCS-PSAP comes with a cover so that it looks like a simple cap plug if you would like to cover it up when not in use.
On the back end of the PSAP, there is a male USB cable and an RCA cable to plug into an RCA auxiliary connection, like the one
on the back of the Custom Autosound radios.
If your radio's auxiliary input is a 3.5mm jack like the one on the front of the CCS-PSAP, you will need a female RCA to male 3.5mm adapter to make this work.
- Easy Access to 3.5mm AUX and USB Ports
- Fits in the Cigarette Lighter Hole of Your Dash
- No Hanging Cords or Cables
- No Reaching Up Under the Dash to Access the AUX Cable or USB Port
- Comes with a Cover
- Provides Modern Convenience Like a New Vehicle In Your Classic
- This Does Not Add a USB Port or AUX Jack to Your Radio. It is Only an Extension