We offer classic car radio and vintage car audio products from Custom Autosound and Rockford Fosgate. All of our classic car radios and stereos fit into your original dash without any modifications. Our classic car stereos give you the modern technology of while maintaining the classic vintage look. All of our vintage car radios have the minimum following features:
- AM/FM Radio
- Minimum 200 Watts (4 x 50)
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs
- Auxiliary Input for Connecting iPod or Satellite Radio
- Separate Bass & Trebel
- Front & Rear Fader
- Left/Right Balance
Whether you have a classic GM,Ford,Mopar,VW,Porsche,or Studebaker,ClassicCarStereos.com is your source for Custom Autosound car radios,classic car stereos,and vintage car audio products. In addition to our in dash radios,we also stock Secretaudio SST and SRMS classic car stereos that hide the "brain" of the radio while allowing you to control it remotely via a wireless handheld or a wired LCD display.
Buick Radios View More
- We carry original looking classic car stereos from Custom Autosound for Buick vehicles from 1954-1981. Whether you are looking for an AM/FM radio for your 1956 Buick or looking to add a CD changer to your Skylark,we have Buick radios and classic car radio products that fit and look seamless with your original dash.
Cadillac Radios View More
- Don't cut up the dash of your classic Cadillac in order to replace your original radio. Our Custom Autosound classic car radios for Cadillacs all feature an auxiliary input so that you can listen to your iPod. Our classic car stereos for Cadillac are custom kitted for your specific year.
Chevy Radios View More
- ClassicCarStereos.com offers Custom Autosound, classic car radio for a wide variety of Chevy cars and trucks. Whether you are completely restoring a classic Corvette, or looking to replace the radio in your Camaro, we offer three different classic car radio models for your classic Chevy. All of our classic car stereos are custom kitted for your vehicle and come with a 2 year warranty.
Ford Radios View More
- Whether you have a 40's Coupe and a Mustang,we offer a radio to fit your vintage Ford vehicle. Our Custom Autosound vintage car radios are designed to look as original as possible and give you the technology of a modern radio without forcing you to cut your dash. Many of our classic Ford radios feature the officially licensed logo and our USA-66 model for a 1965-1966 Mustang is designed exactly after the original.
GMC Radios View More
- Update the classic car radio in your GMC truck so that you can play your iPod with either the Custom Autosound USA-230,USA-1,or USA-630 radios and keep your dash looking original. No cutting or modifications are required. Even on early vehicles,we offer classic GMC radios for vehicles with and without the factory push buttons. ClassicCarStereos.com is your top source for vintage looking GMC radios.
Lincoln Radios View More
- We offer class car radios and vintage car audio for vintage Lincoln vehicles from 1946-1957. Whether your vehicle is from 1948 or 1978,we have classic car stereos from Custom Autosound radio kitted to fit your classic Lincoln vehicle in the factory dash location.
Mercury Radios View More
- Make the radio in your classic Mercury iPod ready with one of our classic looking Mercury radios from Custom Autosound. All of our classic car stereos come with an auxiliary input so that you can play your iPod through the speakers of your Mercury while out for a cruise or headed to your favorite show or event. Our radios will fit seamless into your dash and will maintain that classic style
Mopar Radios View More
- The Secretaudio stereo system works great in many Mopar applications. This radio system allows you to hide the head unit,or "brains",of the system in your trunk or under the seat and control it remotely with a wired LCD display or a wireless handheld remote. We also feature some original style Mopar radios for classic Barracudas,Chargers and Roadrunners.
Oldsmobile Radios View More
- With radios to fit Oldsmobile vehicles from 1940-1983,ClassicCarStereos.com has vintage car radios for Classic Oldsmobile radios that look original,yet offer the technology of today's modern car stereos. We have both the USA radio models and Secretaudio stereo systems to modernize your vintage car.
Pontiac Radios View More
- Replace your old Pontiac radio with classic car stereos from Custom Autosound which specifically fit the GTO, Firebird and Tempest. We offer three different classic car radio models
that will all look factory in your dash with no cutting or modifications required. All of our models feature an electronic tuner, AM/FM radio and auxiliary input.
Studebaker Radios View More
- Cutting the dash of your classic Studebaker would be sacrilegious. Now you don't have to with the Custom Autosound USA-230,USA-1 and USA-630 vintage car radios which are custom kitted to fit your specific year and feature the technology you would find in a new car stereo.
VW Radios View More
- You will no longer need that radio block off plate or stereo glove box with the selection of Custom Autosound radios from ClassicCarStereos.com which are designed to fit your vintage VW Bug,Bus or Karmann Ghia. With the USA-630 radio,you can control your iPod through your stereo using the iCAMKIT accessory or play music through CD changer mounted in your trunk. All of the VW classic car radio products are designed to fit in the original dash location with no modifications required.