1966-1967 Cutlass Radio USA-630
- AM/FM Radio w/ Aux Input & USB
- Option to Add Bluetooth w/ BluKit
- Option to Add CD Player w/ CD-1
- Backed By 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This Product is Included in These Packages:
The 1966-1967 Cutlass USA-630 fits in your stock dash location without any modifications required. This 1966-1967 Cutlass radio features AM/FM stereo, a USB port for a flash or thumb drive, direct iPod connection, a CD changer controller, RCA auxiliary input and the ability to connect the BluKit and add Bluetooth capability to your 1966-1967 Cutlass. The 1966-1967 Cutlass USA-630 has 4 channel pre-amp outputs so that you can add an amplifier if you choose. This radio does come with the RCA cable for the auxiliary input and a USB flash drive. The auxiliary input, USB Port and iPod connection are located on the rear of the radio in order to keep the radio looking classic with the 5 push buttons along the face of the radio. We recommend running the cables for these inputs into the ash tray, glove box, or any other location that will work for your needs. For the USB port, you may need to purchase a USB extension cord, but these are readily available at your local Best Buy, Radio Shack or other local electronics store.
Please note: this radio does not include a bezel.
For installation, the USA-6300 comes out of the box ready to install. The shafts have already been set to fit the stock dash opening and the nose piece is already connected. You don't have to put it together or set the knob spacing on your own.
We stand behind our products and so does Custom Autosound. All USA-630 radios come backed by a 2 year warranty.
- AM/FM Tuner
- 300 Watts Peak Power (45W x 4 RMS)
- Optional Bluetooth w/ BluKit Add On (Sold Separately)
- RCA AUX Input (Rear)
- USB Port
- Direct Control for CD-1
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs
- Digital Clock
- Negative LCD Display (Black Background with White Letters/Number)
- Alphanumeric Display for MP3/WMA/FLAC/WAV
- Direct iPod Connection & Control - Classic iPod Only
- Separate Bass & Treble Controls
- 4 Way Fader
- L/R Balance Control
- 16 Presets - 12FM & 4 AM
- Loudness Compensation
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- Power Antenna Lead
- USA & European Tuner Capability
- Comes Out of the Box Ready to Install
- Backed by Classic Car Stereos Lifetime Support
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1966-1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass