1966-1967 Chevelle Radio USA-230
This Product is Included in These Packages:
The 1966-1967 Chevrolet Chevelle USA-230 has the exact same appearance as the USA-630, but it does not come with the USB port, the iPod controller or the CD changer control. This 1966-1967 Chevelle USA-230 radio allows you to listen to AM/FM radio or plug in your iPod or satellite radio tuner via an RCA auxiliary input on the back of the radio. This radio does come with the cable that you will need to plug into the headphone jack of your iPod, iPhone, Android, or other music player. We recommend running the cable into the ash tray, glove box, or any other location that will work for your needs.
Please note: this radio does not include a bezel.
For installation, the USA-230 comes out of the box ready to install. The shafts have already been set to fit the stock dash opening and the nose piece is already connected. You don't have to put it together or set the knob spacing on your own.
We stand behind our products and so does Custom Autosound. All USA-230 radios come backed by a 2 year warranty.
- 200 Watts Peak Power (50W x 4)
- AM/FM Tuner
- RCA AUX Input
- 12 FM & 4 AM Pre-sets
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs for an External Amplifier
- Separate Bass and Treble Control
- 4 Way Fader
- L/R Balance
- Power Antenna Lead
- Comes Out of the Box Ready to Install
- Backed by Classic Car Stereos Lifetime Support
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1966-1967 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1966-1967 Chevrolet Malibu
- 1966-1967 Chevrolet El Camino