1958-1960 Cadillac Radio USA-630
- AM/FM Radio w/ Aux Input & USB
- Option to Add Bluetooth w/ BluKit
- Option to Add CD Player w/ CD-1
- Backed By 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This Product is Included in These Packages:
Modern technology features of this radio include AM/FM stereo, a USB port for a flash drive, direct iPod connection, a CD changer controller, RCA auxiliary input and the ability to connect the BluKit and add Bluetooth capability your classic Mustang. This radio has 300 watts of power and the iPod connection is built into the back of the radio.
If you want to take up your radio quality up a few notches, this model includes 4 channel pre-amp outputs so that you can add an amplifier if you choose. Included with this radio is an RCA cable for the auxiliary input and a USB flash drive. The auxiliary input, USB Port and iPod connection are located on the rear of the radio in order to keep the radio looking classic with (5) push buttons along the face of the radio. We recommend running the cables for these inputs into the ash tray or glove box.
Please note: this radio does not include a bezel.
For installation, the USA-6300 comes out of the box ready to install. The shafts have already been set to fit the stock dash opening and the nose piece is already connected. You don't have to put it together or set the knob spacing on your own.
We stand behind our products and so does Custom Autosound. All USA-630 radios come backed by a 2 year warranty.
- AM/FM Tuner
- 300 Watts Peak Power (75W x 4 RMS)
- Optional Bluetooth w/ BluKit Add On (Sold Separately)
- RCA AUX Input (Rear)
- USB Port
- Direct Control for CD-1
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs
- Digital Clock
- Negative LCD Display (Black Background with White Letters/Number)
- Alphanumeric Display for MP3/WMA/FLAC/WAV
- Direct iPod Connection & Control - Classic iPod Only
- Separate Bass & Treble Controls
- 4 Way Fader
- L/R Balance Control
- 16 Presets - 12FM & 4 AM
- Loudness Compensation
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- Power Antenna Lead
- USA & European Tuner Capability
- Comes Out of the Box Ready to Install
- Backed by Classic Car Stereos Lifetime Support
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1958-1963 Cadillac Series 62
- 1958-1963 Cadillac Series 60-S Fleetwood
- 1958-1963 Cadillac Series 75 Fleetwood
- 1958-1963 Cadillac Series 70 Eldorado Brougham