1958-1960 Cadillac Radio USA-230
- AM/FM Radio with Aux Input in Rear
- Fits in Original Dash Location
- Backed By A 2 Year Warranty
This Product is Included in These Packages:
Installing this radio will give you modern features while keeping the vintage look you want to maintain. Upon adding this radio to your Cadillac from 1958-1960, you can listen to AM/FM radio or even connect your iPod, MP3 player or smartphone using an RCA auxiliary cord to the back of the radio for seamless integration or modern features.
Included with this radio is a cable that you will need to plug into the headphone jack of your iPod, MP3 player or smartphone to play audio from those devices. We recommend running the cable into the ash tray or glove box for optimal placement.
Please note: this radio does not include a bezel.
For installation, the USA-230 comes out of the box ready to install. The shafts have already been set to fit the stock dash opening and the nose piece is already connected. You don't have to put it together or set the knob spacing on your own.
We stand behind our products and so does Custom Autosound. All USA-230 radios come backed by a 2 year warranty.
- 200 Watts Peak Power (50W x 4)
- AM/FM Tuner
- RCA AUX Input
- 12 FM & 4 AM Pre-sets
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs for an External Amplifier
- Separate Bass and Treble Control
- 4 Way Fader
- L/R Balance
- Power Antenna Lead
- Comes Out of the Box Ready to Install
- Backed by Classic Car Stereos Lifetime Support
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1958-1962 Cadillac Series 62
- 1958-1962 Cadillac Series 60-S Fleetwood
- 1958-1962 Cadillac Series 75 Fleetwood
- 1958-1962 Cadillac Series 70 Eldorado Brougham