1977-1982 Corvette Radio USA-630
This Product is Included in These Packages:
To increase the stereo sound this model has 4 channel pre-amp outputs so that you can add an amplifier. Browse our speakers and amplifiers pages for all the great options we have to complete your audio upgrade. This radio has 300 watts of power and the iPod connection is now built into the back of the radio so you no longer need to purchase the iCAMKIT separately.
This radio does come with the RCA cable for the auxiliary input and a USB flash drive. The auxiliary input, USB Port and iPod connection are located on the rear of the radio in order to keep the radio looking classic with the 5 push buttons along the face of the radio. We recommend running the cables for these inputs into the ash tray or glove box.
Please note: this radio does not include a bezel.
For installation, the USA-6300 comes out of the box ready to install. The shafts have already been set to fit the stock dash opening and the nose piece is already connected. You don't have to put it together or set the knob spacing on your own.
We stand behind our products and so does Custom Autosound. All USA-630 radios come backed by a 2 year warranty.
- AM/FM Tuner
- 300 Watts Peak Power (45W x 4 RMS)
- Optional Bluetooth w/ BluKit Add On (Sold Separately)
- RCA AUX Input (Rear)
- USB Port
- Direct Control for CD-1
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs
- Digital Clock
- Negative LCD Display (Black Background with White Letters/Number)
- Alphanumeric Display for MP3/WMA/FLAC/WAV
- Direct iPod Connection & Control - Classic iPod Only
- Separate Bass & Treble Controls
- 4 Way Fader
- L/R Balance Control
- 16 Presets - 12FM & 4 AM
- Loudness Compensation
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- Power Antenna Lead
- USA & European Tuner Capability
- Comes Out of the Box Ready to Install
- Backed by Classic Car Stereos Lifetime Support
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1977-1982 Chevrolet Corvette