The 1968-1970 Mopar A Body radio is designed to look exactly like your original
thumb wheel radio, but is brand new and offers modern features with modern technology. The 1968-1970 Mopar
A Body radio is made by Antique Automobile Radio out of Palm Harbor, Florida and comes backed
by a 1 year warranty. The attention to detail on these radios is unmatched with metal chrome parts and working mechanical pushbuttons. The tuner in the radio is an AM/FM digital tuner for high quality signal reliability, but the tuning needle does move when seeking for a station. This radio has 3 channel pre-amp outputs with a subwoofer control as well as an auxiliary input so that you can play music off of your phone, iPod, or other MP3 device.
Fits the following Vehicles:
- 1968-69 Plymouth Barracuda
- 1968 Plymouth Valiant*
- 1968 Plymouth Valiant*
- 1970 Plymouth Duster 340*
- 1970 Dodge Swinger 340*
* Fits Rallye Dash Only
- Digital Tuner for stable, high-quality reception
- 180 Watts of Constant Power (45 x 4 @ 4 Ohm)
- Fits in dash without any modifications
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio
- All controls easily accessible
- Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and Tuning from original-looking controls
- LED dial lights will never need replacing
- 1/2" shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- 3 Channel RCA Pre-Out jacks for left channel, right channel, and sub-woofer
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Switch selectable for 1,2,3 or 4 speakers
- Switch selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable with every radio
- One-Year Warranty from the Manufacturer (Antique Auto Radio)
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the radio come with a harness?
All radios come with a new wiring harness that you will need to splice and connect to your vehicle's electrical system.
Where is the auxiliary input?
The RCA auxiliary input is located on the back of the radio to maintain the classic styling on the face of the radio.
How Deep is the Radio Itself?
The Antique Auto Radio replica radios are only 3.5" deep behind the dash.
Does the Needle Actually Move?
Yes, when you seek with the radio, the needle will actually move as the digital tuner seeks for the next station. .
What Kind of Warranty Comes with the Radio?
These radios come with a 1 year warranty from Antique Automobile Radio. All warranty claims are handled by the manufacturer