1970-1972 Oldsmobile 442 Radio USA-230
- AM/FM Radio with Aux Input in Rear
- Fits in Original Dash Location
- Backed By A 2 Year Warranty
Fits the Original Dash Opening of 1970-1972 Oldsmobile 442The USA-230 1970-1972 Oldsmobile 442 radio is a modern AM/FM radio with a digital tuner and an AUX input. This USA-230 radio is a simple and affordable solution that fits in the original dash location of your vehicle. You don't have to cut your dash and damage the classic, original appearance of your 1970-1972 Oldsmobile 442
Modern Features Including AM/FM + AUX
The Custom Autosound CAM-442-70_2-230 has modern features including a digital AM/FM tuner, an AUX input, and 200 Watts of peak power output.
- AM/FM Digital Tuner - An electronic tuner like a modern radio. When you drive and hit bumps or potholes, the station stays put.
- AUX Input - Allows you to plug in your phone, MP3 player, or satellite radio tuner through the AUX input on the back of the radio.
The 1970-1972 Oldsmobile 442 USA-230 radio has the features of a modern radio, but it also maintains the classic look of your 1970-1972 Oldsmobile 442. The last thing you want is something that looks like the Las Vegas strip in the dash of your classic car. This radio has the tuner shafts, push buttons, and the apperance of an old radio even though it's brand new. The USA-230 1970-1972 Oldsmobile 442 radio looks the same as the more expensive, USA-630 model, but it doesn't come with the USB port or the CD changer control.
If you want to add an amplifier, the USA-230 has 4 channel pre-amp outputs which will allow you to add a 4 channel amplifier. Adding an amplifier will significantly improve the sound quality and clarity of your stereo system. If you want to add a 5 channel amplifier to add a subwoofer, most amplifiers now have summing capability. This allows you to install the 5 channel amplifier with only 4 channels of inputs. If you do add a subwoofer, we recommend that adding a bass knob for fast and easy subwoofer level adjustment.
No Assembly Required. Arrives Ready to Install
For installation, the 1970-1972 Oldsmobile 442 USA-230 radio comes out of the box ready to install. You do not have the assemble the radio yourself. The shafts have already been set to fit the stock dash opening and the nose piece is already connected. You don't have to put the radio together, set the knob spacing, set the knob height, test fit, or potentially scratch your dash while assembling the radio for installation.
Because the radio arrives pre-assembled, it makes installation faster and easier. This means you can get back out on the road and drive your classic car sooner and without a headache.
If you are not installing it yourself and instead are paying someone to install it, it's one less hour (or sometimes two) of labor you have to pay for.Working on classic cars is fun, but we do it so that we can drive them. This radio gets you cruising in less time at a lower total cost so that you can spend more time in your favorite car, listening to your favorite tunes.
Our Most Popular Add-On Accessories
- CCS12V-BT - This AUX Bluetooth adapter converts your RCA AUX input to a Bluetooth capable input. You can wirelessly play music from your phone through the USA-230 radio, but it does not support hands-free calling.
- CCS-PSAP - This AUX input port is an auxiliary extension that installs in the cigarette lighter opening of your dash. This allows you to quickly and easily plug and unplug your device from the AUX jack without needing to reach under your dash, glovebox, console, etc. You have a clean installation just like a brand new vehicle, but without cutting additional holes. It comes with a USB port, but it does not ADD a USB port. It is only an extension. The USB functionality is not used.
2 Year Warranty
We stand behind the products we sell and so does Custom Autosound. All USA-230 radios come backed by a 2 year warranty.
- 200 Watts Peak Power (50W x 4)
- AM/FM Tuner
- RCA AUX Input
- 12 FM & 4 AM Pre-sets
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs for an External Amplifier
- Separate Bass and Treble Control
- 4 Way Fader
- L/R Balance
- Power Antenna Lead
- Comes Out of the Box Ready to Install
- Backed by Classic Car Stereos Lifetime Support
- 2 Year Warranty
I am one who takes a LONG time researching, analyzing, and exploring options before setting down money on an investment. The videos, advice, and support are terrific. You made shopping easy. Thank you! - Enrique V
Switched from a different vendor a couple projects ago. The support is great, product is amazing, good prices and fast shipping. What else does anyone want? - Andy
- 1970-1972 Oldsmobile 442