1969 Mopar B Body Radio with Bluetooth OE Replica
This radio comes with a chrome-plated, die-cast nose piece, and push buttons and knobs that look and feel 100% original. This radio has quality chrome-plated thumbwheels with the AM/FM band that can be selected with the right thumbwheel just like the original stock radio. Analog controls with a band indicator look and function like your original radio.
Digitally tuned AM/FM stereo front end provides stable, high quality reception with better sound quality on this radio. The radio is equipped with RCA jacks provided for MP3, CD player or satellite radio. If you want to further maximize your sound there are an auxiliary and pre-amp outputs. Included is a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable with every radio.
If you have a concours restoration or points car this is the ideal radio replacement. Buy with confidence because radios from Antique Automobile Radio are backed by a manufacturer's one year warranty from the date of purchase.
**Please Note - These radios can take up to 10-12 weeks in production as the parts are often times made to order. We keep one of the largest inventories of these radios in the country. If you have a time deadline, please give us a call at 888-789-7297 for current inventory and lead time.
- Digital Tuner for stable, high-quality reception
- Wonderbar Seeks AM or FM
- Wonderbar duplicates action of original (seeks UP, then rapidly returns to bottom of dial and starts over)
- 10 presets (5 AM, 5 FM)
- 180 Watts of Constant Power (45 x 4 & 4 Ohm)
- Fits in dash without any modifications
- AM dial scale in foreground looks original - FM dial scale in background
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio
- All controls easily accessible
- Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and Tuning from original-looking controls
- LED dial lights will never need replacing
- 3 Channel RCA Pre-Out jacks for left channel, right channel, and sub-woofer
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Switch selectable for 1,2,3 or 4 speakers
- Switch selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable with every radio
- Uses Original Style Antenna
- One-Year Warranty from the Manufacturer (Antique Auto Radio)
- 1969 Mopar B Body