1968-1979 Fairlane Radio USA-230
- AM/FM Radio with Aux Input in Rear
- Fits in Original Dash Location
- Backed By A 2 Year Warranty
This Product is Included in These Packages:
The 1968-1979 Ford Fairlane USA-230 from Custom Autosound is Classic Car Stereos most popular classic car radio. It has the same appearance as the USA-630, but does not have a USB port or CD changer. The USA-230 offers AM/FM radio and iPod or satellite radio port. The RCA to Mini Stereo (1/8”pin) cable comes with the USA-230 so other parts are not needed to connect to your external music source. All of our radios are custom “kitted” to specifically fit your 1968-1979 Ford Fairlane. Although the images are the closest representation of the radio, there may be some slight variations in appearance.
Please note: this radio does not include a bezel.
For installation, the USA-230 comes out of the box ready to install. The shafts have already been set to fit the stock dash opening and the nose piece is already connected. You don't have to put it together or set the knob spacing on your own.
We stand behind our products and so does Custom Autosound. All USA-230 radios come backed by a 2 year warranty.
- 200 Watts Peak Power (50W x 4)
- AM/FM Tuner
- RCA AUX Input
- 12 FM & 4 AM Pre-sets
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs for an External Amplifier
- Separate Bass and Treble Control
- 4 Way Fader
- L/R Balance
- Power Antenna Lead
- Comes Out of the Box Ready to Install
- Backed by Classic Car Stereos Lifetime Support
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1968-1979 Ford Fairlane