The 1965-1966 Ford Mustang replica radio is designed to look 100% exactly like the original, yet offer modern features and technology. This 1964 Mustang radio is perfect for the concours restoration or points car.
Manufactured by Antique Automobile Radio, this radio comes with a die-cast, chrome nose piece, mechanical push buttons and a tuner needle that moves when the radio is seeking for a station. Just like the original there are mechanical push buttons that function just like the original.
This radio has a modern digital tuner with 180 watts of constant power and an auxiliary input on the rear so that you can play an iPod, iPhone or any other device with a headphone jack. It has 3 channel pre-amp outputs so that you can add an amplifier with sub-woofer control.
- Digital Tuner for stable, high-quality reception
- AM or FM band selected with slide bar like the original
- 10 presets (5 AM, 5 FM)
- 180 Watts of Constant Power (45 x 4 & 4 Ohm)
- Fits in dash without any modifications
- AM dial scale in foreground looks original - FM dial scale in background
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio
- All controls easily accessible
- Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and Tuning from original-looking controls
- LED dial lights will never need replacing
- 3 Channel RCA Pre-Out jacks for left channel, right channel, and sub-woofer
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Switch selectable for 1,2,3 or 4 speakers
- Switch selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable with every radio
- Uses Original Style Antenna
- One-Year Warranty from the Manufacturer (Antique Auto Radio)