The 1964 Ford Mustang replica radio is designed to look exactly like the original, yet possess modern features and technology. Adding this radio is perfect for the concours restoration, points car, or just the discerning customer that wants the car right, down to every last detail.
This 1964 Mustang radio is manufactured by Antique Automobile Radio and comes with die-cast, chrome nose piece, mechanical push buttons and a tuner needle that moves when the radio is seeking for a station. This radio has mechanical push buttons and the knobs feel and function just like the original.
This radio has a modern digital tuner with 180 watts of constant power and an auxiliary input on the rear so that you can play an iPod, iPhone or any other device with a headphone jack. It has 3 channel pre-amp outputs so that you can add an amplifier with sub-woofer control.
- Digital Tuner for Stable, High Quality Receptions
- Exact Replica of Original
- 180 Watts of RMS Power (45W x 4 RMS)
- Auxiliary Input on Rear of Radio
- Tuner Needle Acutally Moves
- Analog Controls Look & Feel Like the Original
- Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance & Fader Controls
- LED Dial LIghts
- Switchable for 1,2,3 or 4 Speakers
- US and European Tuner
- Includes 6 Foot Cable for Aux INput
- 1 Year Warranty from the Manufacturer (Antique Automobile Radio)
I am one who takes a LONG time researching, analyzing, and exploring options before setting down money on an investment. The videos, advice, and support are terrific. You made shopping easy. Thank you! - Enrique V
Switched from a different vendor a couple projects ago. The support is great, product is amazing, good prices and fast shipping. What else does anyone want? - Andy