1964-66 Chevrolet & GMC Truck Radio with Bluetooth OE Replica
- Looks Exactly Like the Original Radio
- Bluetooth Built Into the Radio
- Working Mechanical Pushbuttons
- Less than 3" Deep
Prior to 1964, all Chevrolet and GMC Truck radios were unique and different from any car radio. In 1964 Chevrolet slightly modified the full size passenger car manual tune radio to fit the trucks.
This radio was used through the 1966 model year. In 1967 and later years Chevrolet and GMC Truck radios were once again unlike any passenger car radio. The only difference between the 1964 Impala and the 1964-66 Chevy Truck radio is the tuning shaft bushing and the knobs. Although the Passenger cars had 3 radio options (Manual tuned AM, Push button AM and AM/FM), only the manual tune radios were used in the trucks.
The second picture above shows the differences between an original Chevy Truck radio and our new AM/FM radio mounted in the same opening. To install, remove the outer knobs and the backrings. Remove the outer 7/16" shaft nuts (they are loose). Do not turn the inner 7/16" nuts. Position the radio through the dash opening and secure with the 7/16" nuts. Replace the backrings and the outer knobs. All other installation and operating procedures are the same as the instructions for the 1964 Impala.
The 1964-1966 Chevy Truck radio from Antique Auto Radio is a 100% exact replica and a replacement radio that comes with modern features. This radio comes with a chrome-plated, die-cast nose piece, and pushbuttons and knobs that look and feel 100% original. This radio even has working "roll-over" dial scale. The 1964-1966 Chevy Truck radio offers the best of both worlds, giving you an in-dash radio that looks just like the original while also providing better sound quality, a digital tuner, an auxiliary input and pre-amp outputs. Why pay twice as much for a re-built original that does not have the features when you can get better technology and nobody will ever know the difference? The attention to detail is that good! The 1964-1966 Chevy Truck radio comes backed by a manufacturer's 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. If you have a concours restoration, a points car, or it just has to be perfect because that is the way you want it, this is the way to go.
- Digital Tuner for stable, high-quality reception
- AM dial scale in the foreground, FM dial in the background
- 180 Watts of Constant Power (45 x 4 @ 4 Ohm)
- Fits in dash without any modifications
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio
- All controls easily accessible
- Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and Tuning from original-looking controls
- LED dial lights will never need replacing
- 7/16" shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- 3 Channel RCA Pre-Out jacks for left channel, right channel, and sub-woofer
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Switch selectable for 1,2,3 or 4 speakers
- Switch selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable with every radio
- One-Year Warranty from the Manufacturer (Antique Auto Radio)
I am one who takes a LONG time researching, analyzing, and exploring options before setting down money on an investment. The videos, advice, and support are terrific. You made shopping easy. Thank you! - Enrique V
Switched from a different vendor a couple projects ago. The support is great, product is amazing, good prices and fast shipping. What else does anyone want? - Andy
- 1964-1966 Chevrolet Truck
- 1964-1966 GMC Truck