1956 Chevy 210 Radio USA-630
- AM/FM Radio w/ Aux Input & USB
- Option to Add Bluetooth w/ BluKit
- Option to Add CD Player w/ CD-1
- Backed By 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This Product is Included in These Packages:
Installing modern technology features into your classic car is now seamless. Features of this model include: AM/FM stereo, a USB port for a flash drive, direct iPod connection, a CD changer controller, RCA auxiliary input and the ability to connect the BluKit and add Bluetooth capability to your 1956 Chevy. This radio does come with the RCA cable for the auxiliary input and a USB flash drive. The auxiliary input, USB Port and iPod connection are located on the rear of the radio in order to keep the radio looking classic with the 5 push buttons along the face of the radio. We recommend running the cables for these inputs into the ash tray or glove box.
This radio has 300 watts of power and the iPod connection is now built into the back of the radio. To give your vehicle optimal, sound quality, there are 4-channel pre-amp outputs so that you can add an amplifier if you choose.
**IMPORTANT - THIS RADIO IS FOR 1956 CHEVY VEHICLES THAT HAVE A PAINTED DASH WITHOUT THE STRIPED TRIM. IF YOU HAVE THE STRIPES ACROSS YOUR DASH, PURCHASE THE 1956 CHEVY RADIO
Please note: this radio does not include a bezel.
For installation, the USA-6300 comes out of the box ready to install. The shafts have already been set to fit the stock dash opening and the nose piece is already connected. You don't have to put it together or set the knob spacing on your own.
We stand behind our products and so does Custom Autosound. All USA-630 radios come backed by a 2 year warranty.
- AM/FM Tuner
- 300 Watts Peak Power (45W x 4 RMS)
- Optional Bluetooth w/ BluKit Add On (Sold Separately)
- RCA AUX Input (Rear)
- USB Port
- Direct Control for CD-1
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs
- Digital Clock
- Negative LCD Display (Black Background with White Letters/Number)
- Alphanumeric Display for MP3/WMA/FLAC/WAV
- Direct iPod Connection & Control - Classic iPod Only
- Separate Bass & Treble Controls
- 4 Way Fader
- L/R Balance Control
- 16 Presets - 12FM & 4 AM
- Loudness Compensation
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- Power Antenna Lead
- USA & European Tuner Capability
- Comes Out of the Box Ready to Install
- Backed by Classic Car Stereos Lifetime Support
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1956 Chevrolet 210
- 1956 Chevrolet 150