Rather than overpay for a rebuilt 1955 Chevy radio without original features, we have a more ideal suitable option for you. Our solution, are replica replacement radios from Antique Automobile Radios. Replace your classic Chevy truck radio without having to cut or ruin your dash.
Not only will you have a fully functioning radio, it will also have modern technology features but still disguised as a classic, vintage OE replica. This classic Chevrolet radio comes with a chrome-plated, die-cast nose piece, and push-buttons and knobs that look and feel 100% original with a working "roll-over" dial scale.
Give yourself the best of both worlds, with an in-dash radio that looks just like the original while also providing better sound quality, a digital tuner, an auxiliary input and pre-amp outputs. If you have a concours restoration vehicle this is the way to go.
- 12 Volt Negative Ground
- Digital Tuner for stable, high-quality reception
- 180 Watts of Constant Power (45 x 4 @ 4 Ohm)
- Fits in dash without any modifications
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio
- All controls easily accessible
- Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and Tuning from original-looking controls
- LED dial lights will never need replacing
- 1/2" shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
- 3 Channel RCA Pre-Out jacks for left channel, right channel, and sub-woofer
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Switch selectable for 1,2,3 or 4 speakers
- Switch selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable with every radio
- One-Year Warranty from the Manufacturer (Antique Auto Radio)
I am one who takes a LONG time researching, analyzing, and exploring options before setting down money on an investment. The videos, advice, and support are terrific. You made shopping easy. Thank you! - Enrique V
Switched from a different vendor a couple projects ago. The support is great, product is amazing, good prices and fast shipping. What else does anyone want? - Andy
- 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1955 Chevrolet 210
- 1955 Chevrolet 150