1953-54 Chevy Radio w/ Speaker with Bluetooth OE Replica
- Looks Exactly Like the Original Radio
- Bluetooth Built Into the Radio
- Working Mechanical Pushbuttons
- Less than 3" Deep
At the time the Chevy built their 1953-1954 Chevy radios with a single speaker just above the radio with mono sound. Due to the extreme attention to detail that Antique Automobile has put into their OE Replica 1951-1952 Chevy radios, they have designed a way to accommodate original placement of the single mono 6"x9" speaker and have engineered a 5"x7" quality speaker attached to the radio for stereo sound.
The 1953-1954 Chevy Radio manufactured by Antique Automobile Radio is an exact replica, replacement radio that comes with modern features. Details of this replacement radio are identical to your original, with a matching chrome-plated, die-cast nose piece.
Antique Automobile Radios are backed by a manufacturer's one year warranty from the date of purchase.
**Please Note - These radios can take up to 10-12 weeks in production as the parts are often times made to order. We keep one of the largest inventories of these radios in the country. If you have a time deadline, please give us a call at 888-789-7297 for current inventory and lead time.
- Digital Tuner for stable, high-quality reception
- Wonderbar Seeks AM or FM
- Wonderbar duplicates action of original (seeks UP, then rapidly returns to bottom of dial and starts over)
- 10 presets (5 AM, 5 FM)
- 180 Watts of Constant Power (45 x 4 & 4 Ohm)
- Fits in dash without any modifications
- AM dial scale in foreground looks original - FM dial scale in background
- Analog controls look and feel like the original radio
- All controls easily accessible
- Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and Tuning from original-looking controls
- LED dial lights will never need replacing
- 3 Channel RCA Pre-Out jacks for left channel, right channel, and sub-woofer
- 3.5 mm phone jack for input from iPod, satellite radio or MP3 player
- Switch selectable for 1,2,3 or 4 speakers
- Switch selectable for North America or Europe mode
- Includes a 6 foot 3.5mm male-to-male auxiliary cable with every radio
- Uses Original Style Antenna
- One-Year Warranty from the Manufacturer (Antique Auto Radio)
- 1953-1954 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1953-1954 Chevrolet 210
- 1953-1954 Chevrolet 150