1940 Ford Radio USA-230
- AM/FM Radio with Aux Input in Rear
- Fits in Original Dash Location
- Backed By A 2 Year Warranty
This Product is Included in These Packages:
The 1940 Ford USA-230 radio is our most popular classic car radio. It has the exact same appearance as the USA-630, but it does not come with the USB port for a flash drive or the CD changer control. This classic car radio allows you to listen to AM/FM radio or plug in your iPod or satellite radio tuner. The USA-230 comes with the RCA to Mini Stereo (1/8" pin) cable so no other parts are needed to connect to your external music source.
Please note: this radio does not include a bezel.
For installation, the USA-230 comes out of the box ready to install. The shafts have already been set to fit the stock dash opening and the nose piece is already connected. You don't have to put it together or set the knob spacing on your own.
We stand behind our products and so does Custom Autosound. All USA-230 radios come backed by a 2 year warranty.
- 200 Watts Peak Power (50W x 4)
- AM/FM Tuner
- RCA AUX Input
- 12 FM & 4 AM Pre-sets
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs for an External Amplifier
- Separate Bass and Treble Control
- 4 Way Fader
- L/R Balance
- Power Antenna Lead
- Comes Out of the Box Ready to Install
- Backed by Classic Car Stereos Lifetime Support
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1940 Ford Coupe
- 1940 Ford Convertible
- 1940 Ford Sedan
- 1940 Ford Station Wagon
- 1940 Ford Sedan Delivery