Rockford Fosgate P3D4-12 Punch P3 12 Inch Subwoofer 4 Ohm Dual Voice Coil
The Rockford Fosgate P3 delivers amazing bass performance at a relatively affordable price point. This 12" subwoofer can handle 600 watts of power and is going to hammer. Before Rockford Fosgate came out with their crazy, 19" super woofers, they put the P3 subwoofers in all of their demo vehicles. They didn't go with a T0, or a T1, or any of the power series, they went with the P3. These subwoofers can handle enough power that you can put good, quality, high-output subwoofer amplifier to them and get the bass response you want. At 600 watts RMS, these are a perfect fit for most Rockford Fosgate monoblock amplifiers.
For the money, this is one of the best subwoofers in the world. The P3 blows away the P1 and the P2. As long as you give the 12" P3 subwoofer enough power, these subwoofers are going to perform and you will love 'em.
Trying to decide between 2 Ohm DVC or 4 Ohm DVC?
- If Your Amplifier is 2 Ohm Stable:
- 1 Subwoofer - 4 Ohm DVC
- 2 Subwoofers - 2 Ohm DVC
- 3 Subwoofers - 4 Ohm DVC
- 4 Subwoofers - 4 Ohm DVC
- If Your Amplifier is 1 Ohm Stable:
- 1 Subwoofer - 2 Ohm DVC
- 2 Subwoofers - 4 Ohm DVC
- 3 Subwoofers - 2 Ohm DVC
- 4 Subwoofers - 2 Ohm DVC
The P3D4-12 12-inch dual subwoofer also includes:
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting