The USA-4 DIN sized radio is a classic car radio that is designed for vehicles where the dash opening has been cut. The USA4-DIN radio is a great choice for any classic car or truck with a "DIN" radio opening (approx. 7.2" x 2.11"). This includes most foreign and domestic vehicles from 1984 onward. The USA4-DIN also fits perfectly in classic cars, trucks and street-rods with dashes cut for DIN radios.
The USA4-DIN has a full featured digital display that flips down to reveal a CD player underneath.
This radio features a black faceplate and fits into the standard DIN
size radio that has become the standard size car stereo. The Custom Autosound USA-4 DIN radio features a fold down face, a CD player, a USB port, an auxiliary input on the front panel hidden behind another door. In addition, with built in Bluetooth you have several ways to listen to your favorite music. With the RDS tuner you will see the artist's name and the title of the music playing. Available in black or chrome finish. The USA-4 is a great way to still keep a classic look even if your dash has been cut.
- CD/WMA/USB/SD/MMC INTERFACE
- Black, Fold down & Full detachable face panel
- CD/MP3 Compatible
- Built in Bluetooth
- Full Electronic Loading CD/MP3 DECK
- ESP-Electronic Shock protection
- 4 x 40 watts
- RCA pre-out (1 PAIR) for rear amplifier
- Front Panel AUX in Jack
- AM/FM PLL Tuning Radio
- Electronic Audio Control, all functions
- USB JACK ON FRONT PANEL
- Jumbo Size Multi Color Display Panel
- ID3-TAG COMPATIBLE - SHOWS ARTIST/SONG TITLE ON THE DISPLAY