JL Audio TwK-88 System Tuning DSP$469.99
System Tuning DSP with 8-ch. Stereo RCA Inputs / 2 Digital (Optical/Toslink and Coaxial) Inputs / 8-ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical (Toslink) Output
The TwK 88 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities, in an easy-to-use format. Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK 88 includes flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller lets you add dual configurable level controls, preset toggle, plus LED status reporting, all from the driver's seat.
Connect your TwK via PC to the companion TΓΌN Software Interface to take advantage these powerful features:
- Flexible input design:
8 Differential-balanced, line-level input jacks (RCA) accept most line-level signals up to 7.1V (RMS)
Separate optical (Toslink) and coaxial digital inputs connect to any digital (S/PDIF) output.
- Flexible setup features:
Individual level trim, linkable for tuning
Individual polarity controls, linkable for tuning
Powerful input mixing tools
- 8 Powerful 10-band equalizers with flexible assignment capabilities:
10-band graphic full octave EQ
10-band parametric EQ
- Configurable EQ assignment delivers simple to complex tuning options:
Individual EQs may be assigned to each output
Multiple outputs may be combined and assigned to a single EQ
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS), each with a full-featured tuning set:
Fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters with selectable slopes from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
Configurable delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; expressed in time or distance units and fully linkable with other channels
Polarity control, fully linkable with other channels
Comprehensive level controls, fully linkable with other channels
- Optical (Toslink) jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) output from assignable input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Provides a dedicated remote turn-on voltage output for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
- JLid Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, plus LED status reporting from the driver's seat.