Hertz Cento 10" Subwoofer 2 Ohm
The new CS 250 s2 Cento subwoofer is the perfect enhancement to every sound system, to fully enjoy the authentic Hertz Sound Experience! The R & D team, always at the forefront in the search for innovative solutions, with unfailing effort, succeeded in obtaining very powerful bass frequencies from ultra-compact sealed enclosures, optimizing all the electroacoustic parameters according to the target set: high performance with boxes starting from 16 l. for the 25 cm (10 in.) CS 250 model.
- Electroacoustic design optimized for enclosures starting from 16 liters.
- Fluid dynamic optimization system that drastically reduces the acoustic distortions generated by the air compression at high excursions.
- Polypropylene cone and dust cap geometry engineered through FEM simulations for low frequency distortion reduction.
- 35 mm 2 Ω voice coil wound on six layers of pure copper on a high thermal resistance glass fiber support.
- Magnetic group geometry optimized with proprietary software for high undistorted SPL at high excursions.
- Ideal for use in custom boxes that can be shaped around the subwoofer thanks to its compact size and lack of the decompression hole.
- Terminal block featuring solid push contacts that accept cables up to 8 AWG to offer low wiring resistance and maximum ease of connection even in installations with multiple subwoofers.
- Rubber protection of the magnetic assembly and high-strength ABS plastic gasket allowing the application of the optional grille for an elegant finish.