This Ten-Function Remote entry system from Dakota Digital does everything you could possibly need a wireless key system to do.
All Dakota digital CMD-10K systems feature fully assembled harnesses and wire ends for easy installation. They utilize heavy duty 30 amp relays for improved reliability and code hopping technology for added security. The two (2) included six button transmitters are easy to operate, and the systems include park light flash for visual feedback during operation. They include a sealed switch for emergency entry to the driver’s door. Ignition safety disables door and trunk release when engine is running for added safety.
IN ADDITION: The CMD-10K-2X includes three (3) PDR-2 35 lb pulling solenoids.
Features 10 function operation for:
• Controls driver side window down.
• Controls driver side window up.
• Controls passenger side window down.
• Controls passenger side window up.
• Remotely opens driver side door.
• Remotely opens passenger side door.
• Releases or raises trunk/ rear hatch.
• Lowers trunk or rear hatch.
• Raise auxiliary motor or releases auxiliary latch.
• Lower auxiliary motor or programmable auxiliary channel can momentarily turn on/off or toggle on/off any electrical device.
Includes a limited lifetime warranty.
Note: Depending on your desired configuration, certain functions may require additional RLY-1 or RLY-2 relay packs.