Classic Car Stereos 12V Bluetooth Receiver
Easily Add Bluetooth to Your Radio
Now you can easily add Bluetooth streaming audio to your USA-230, USA-630, or Slidebar radio. Our 12V RCA Bluetooth receiver is perfect for any radio that does not have Bluetooth, but has an AUX input. The CCS12V-BT plugs into the RCA auxiliary port on the back of the radio and uses a simple, two-wire 12V power connection. You can stream music to your radio with this device while keeping it hidden, behind your dash and out of site. Turn your radio on and once your phone is connected, you can control and stream the music on your phone, Pandora, Spotify, or the Sirius XM Mobile App (requires subscription - not included).
- A2DP (High-Quality, Stereo Audio) Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Bluetooth® Core Specification Version 4.0 with aptX®
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 18 kHz (±1dB)
- One Stereo Pair, Low-Level RCA Plug Outputs
- 2V RMS Output Voltage
- 93 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz) S/N Ratio
- 8 - 28 VDC Input Voltage
- 20 mA (at idle) / 32 mA (at full output) Current Draw
- 2A Mini ATC Fuse Rating
- Up to 35 ft / 11 m Connection Range*
- *Maximum range is achieved in line-of-sight installations. While the receiver can be mounted in a hidden location, actual range will vary based on installation specifics.