The 1967-1972 Chevy Truck premium stereo kit is designed to save you money while also giving you great sound in your classic truck. We give you the option to choose your radio model, speakers and amplifier. All of the components will work well together in your 1967-1972 Chevy truck to give you great sound at an affordable cost. With our 1967-1972 Chevy Truck premium stereo kit you will save over $120 versus buying the components individually!
The 1967-1972 Chevy Truck kick panel speakers offer a great location for acoustic sound quality. We offer Kicker CS Series, Kicker KS Series or Infinity Reference series speakers for the kick panels as they provide great sound, yet have a shallow enough mounting depth in order to fit. All of the amplifiers we offer feature compact chassis for easy installation. Finally we include the Custom Autosound Undercover II speaker enclosures that can be mounted either underneath or behind your seats. The Undercover II's have 8" woofers along with tweeters on both ends so that you get good bass response along with highs. The Undercover II's will give you just the right amount of bass so that it sounds good but not anything that is going to rattle the car or wake up your neighbors.
- Get Great Sound without Cutting Up Your Vehicle or Paying for Expensive, Custom Installation
- 280+ Watts of Constant Power - Even Though Radio Says 300 Watts - a 280 Watt Amp will Blow The Radio Away
- Kick Panel Speakers Mount to Factory Locations
- Choose Between Kicker or Infinity Speakers
- Compact Amplifiers Offer Full Power in a Small, Easy to Install Chassis
- Undercover II Speakers Feature 8" Woofers along with 2 Tweeters
- All Wiring Including Amplifier Wiring Kit Included
- 1967-1972 Chevrolet Truck