1961-1964 Impala Sound Deadening Kit Complete Car
Comfort and style are the earmarks of your vehicle. HushMats sound deadening and thermal insulation enhances the experience with the easiest to install sound deadening material.
Your vehicle is fun to drive, but the engine gets hot. Your engine, headers, manifold, and exhaust generate tremendous heat that transfers to the metal firewall and floor and this heats up your vehicle interior. This also forces your AC system to work harder to reduce and maintain comfortable temperatures inside your vehicle.
HushMat proprietary USA manufactured chemistry makes the automotive heat shield dissipate this heat, insulating your interior, and improving the load on your HVAC system which makes your vehicle significantly cooler in the summer, and warmer in the winter. HushMat is proven in an independent study to lower this temperature by over 40 percent.
When you drive on the highway at approximately 65 miles per hour the interior of your vehicle is approaching 80 to 90 decibels of noise. That is like placing a running vacuum cleaner or garbage disposal on your passenger seat.
HushMat uses a specially designed sound deadening mat to REDUCE the noise level in your vehicle by up to 15 decibels.
For example, when you drive on the highway and then exit, at the end of the exit ramp the first thing you do is turn down your radio or music because it was too loud. The same is true when speaking on a cell phone or through Bluetooth.
With a HushMat installation, you'll be able to eliminate the road noise and enjoy your conversation without yelling over all of the noise.
HushMat sound deadening mats lead the sound deadening category of the automotive industry in ease of installation while ranking number 1 in performance.
Hushmat is packaged specifically for your vehicle to provide 100 percent insulation coverage. There are no holes in the material, and no confusing puzzle pieces to put together.
Treat your firewall, doors, floor, tunnel, rear wheel wells, trunk floor and roof with this complete kit.
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA in Kansas!
- Fits All 1961-1964 Impala Models
- Only Sound Deadening Product that is SAE Approved!
- Enough Material to Cover Entire Interior, Including the Roof
- 100% Adhesion Guarantee - Yes, Even on the Roof
- Silver Foil Backing
- Unique, Proprietary 3-Butyl-Rubber Formula - No Asphalt or Plastic Fillers!
- Treats Low Frequency Noise from 0 to 1,000 Hz
- Insulates Interior from -30 to 550 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Less than 1/8" Thick & Weighs .47 lbs per Sq. Ft.
- No Surface Cleaning or Heat Guns Required
- Trims with Standard Razor Blade or Household Scissors
- Self Adhesive - Peel & Stick
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Damping Specs
- GMO149M - General Motors
- WSB-M5G58-A1 - Ford
- MS-CD 629 Type C - Chrysler
- Installs in Half the Time of the Competition
- Sound Dampening & Heat Reduction All in One Product
- Reduces Thermal Transfer by 40%
What is the Difference Between Black & Silver Backing?
Performance wise? None! Both the black and silver backing HushMat Ultra sound deadener perform the same. All complete car kits come with silver backing due to the fact that they utilize the larger sheets
Who Else Uses HushMat?
HushMat is the only SAE approved sound deadening material, and has been used on virutally every new car built in the United States, Canada, or Mexico in the last 20 years. The SAE (Society of Automotive Enginners) is the standard approval used within the automotive industry to qualify products and suppliers.
Where Can I Use HushMat Ultra?
HushMat Ultra is designed to be used on any metal, vehicle surface. Because of it's adhesion guarantee, the same product is used the floor, doors, firewall, trunk, and roof!
How Much Does HushMat Ultra Weigh?
HushMat Ultra weighs approxmiately .50 lb per sq. ft. It is not quite .50 lbs/sq. ft, but just under, as this is considered the optimal sound deadening weight for vehicles as determinedby the SAE.
Should I add Silencer Megabond?
Silencer Megabond is a great addition to the Ultra material and is designed to block frequencies from 1000Hz to 4000Hz, while also blocking up to 60% of thermal transfer when combined with HushMat Ultra. We recommend using both together for the ultimate sound and thermal damping, but Silencer Megabond is not required!
- 1961-1964 Chevrolet Impala
- 1961-1964 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1961-1964 Chevrolet Biscayne
- 1961-1964 Chevrolet Delray