1998-2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide Stereo Packages
What comes in each of the 1998-2013 Rockford Fosgate Harley Davidson Road Glide stereo packages?
- Stage 1 - A Bluetooth head unit + front speakers
- Stage 2 - A Bluetooth head unit + front speakers + an amplifier + the plug-and-play, direct fit wiring harness
- Stage 3 - A Bluetooth head unit + front speakers + rear bag lid 6x9 speaker kit + an amplifier + the plug-and-play, direct fit wiring harness
The only difference is that the ultra kits come with the 5.25" TourPak speakers
- Stage 1 - A Bluetooth head unit + front speakers + TourPak speakers
- Stage 2 - A Bluetooth head unit + front speakers + TourPak speakers + an amplifier + the plug-and-play, direct fit wiring harness
- Stage 3 - A Bluetooth head unit + front speakers + TourPak speakers + rear bag lid 6x9 speaker kit + an amplifier + the plug-and-play, direct fit wiring harness
Is there a big difference between STAGE1 and STAGE2?YES. The difference is HUUUUGE. The 400 watt, 4 channel amplifier gives these speakers over 100 watts of RMS power. In motorcycle applications, you want as much power as possible. More power = more volume + better clarity. When you are cruising down the highway, you want to make sure you can hear your music crystal clear and without distortion. The STAGE1 is designed to give you that up to 75 mph, but it's not even comparable. If you have the amplifier, it's not a case of whether or not your steroe is loud enough, it's only a matter of how loud you actually want to listen to it.
Will the 2014-Current kits fit on my 1998-2013 bike?No, the 2014-current kits use different size speakers and they will not fit on the 1998-2013 motorcycles.
If I have an Ultra, but I don't care about the TourPak speakers, will the regular Road Glide kit work?Yes. If you have a Road Glide Ultra but you don't care about replacing or adding the rear, 5.25" TourPak speakers, you can simply leave your exisiting speakers there, and purchase the standard Road Glide kit that you would like.
Is the Rockford Fosgate kit the best one on the market?Yes. These Rockford kits are the best products on the market for 1998-2013 motorcycles. Sure, someone somewhere spent a ton of money and has something louder, but from a fit, finish, and sound quality standpoint, you are not going to find something better. You might be able to save a couple bucks here or there, but when you look at the product quality, how long it takes to install, how difficult the installation is, and then the final fit, finish, and apperance, you are not going to find a better value. And, these products are backed by a 2 year warranty from a brand that has been in mobile audio since the beginning.
Recently Viewed Items: