1973-1979 Ford Pickup Truck Speakers
For 1973-1979 Ford trucks, we recommend replacing the door speakers. You can put the 5x7 in the dash, but putting 5.25" or 6.5" speakers in the doors is the way to go. Originally, the trucks came with 5.25" speakers. There are several 6.5" speakers that will fit in the door opening and the mounting depth is shallow enough. The only thing with the 6.5" speakers is that you will likely have to drill new mounting holes. But, the speaker ends up being covered up by the door panel, so it typically doesn't impact the vehicle.
Find parts for your vehicle:
* Example payment is based on the listed product price assuming a 24-month loan term and a 9.99% APR. Subject to approval of credit application. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications, loan amount, and term. Bread® pay-over-time plans are loans made by Comenity Capital Bank.
A few suggestions:
- Check or remove your vehicle fitment filter
- Check for typos or misspellings
- Broaden your search by removing any applied filters
- Still not finding what you want? Give us a call at 1-888-789-7297 and one of our sales representatives will be happy to assist you.