The NGVB is a 6V to 12V converter for vehicles that still have a 6V, negative ground electrical system. All of our radios run on a 12V, negative
ground electrical system, so this device is necessary if you are still running a 6V, negative ground. The NGVB negative ground voltage booster
comes with wiring and is basically just run in-line with the power wires. We recommend using the MEMMOD memory module in conjunction with this device in order to retain your presets.
If you do not use the memory module, you will lose all memorized stations when the vehicle turns off because it will not have a 12V constant supply.
- Will Operate 12v Negative Ground Accessories on 6-8v Negative Ground Electrical Systems
- Can Continuously Supply more than 3.5 Amps with Engine Off
- Can Supply 5 Amps w/ Engine Running
- Very Efficient Design only draws 10 mA when No Load is Applied
- Not Recommended for Power Actuated Door Locks, Trunk Release Solenoids, or other Electro-mechanical Devices